1) Print fliers and hand them out around town. Especially places where unemployed and homeless people may congregate like the unemployment office and shelters. Those are the 99% who need the most hope. Grocery stores and Wal-Mart work too.
2) Shoe-polish your car windows or make homemade bumperstickers on duct tape with permanent marker and put it on your bumper.
3) E-mail your whole address book.
4) #OccupyWallStreet your Facebook/Google+ status
5) Tweet! High-jack a Twitter trend with #OccupyWashington
7) Post invitations on craigslist and other on-line classified ads.
8) If you have money, take classified out in your local paper.
9) Put a sign on your front lawn
10) Chalk drawings on the sidewalk in front of the local mall, shopping center or bank.
11) Make a T-shirt and wear it in public.
12) Get caught on camera sporting #OccupyWallStreet gear at a local event.
13) Call your local news outlet and ask for coverage of #OccupyWallStreet.
14) Donate money to the cause: WePay
15) Visit The Occupy Wall Street web page.
16) Mail supplies (not food please) to 118A FULTON ST, #205, NEW YORK, NY 10038
17) Write #OccupyWallStreet on the memo line of your checks.
18) Write #OccupyWallStreet on cash before you spend it.
19) If you work somewhere with a TV, stream the feed from http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution for your customers. Tell them why.
Please add your own ideas in the comments and I will move them up to the body as I see them.